Life With The Hypnodominants

Two dominant hypnotists, and online sellers, recently married, let you in on essential bits of their private life.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Moving House: Day 1

I allowed that hubby should make the first post to the Blog under My ID, as I had not yet invited Him to join team, having just set this one up; plus, though an avid Yahoo Groups poster, He is new to blogging...lol.

I do think He had fun however. The format is not His usual way of talking and was done for Our readers' amusement. On to the meat of this post.

The moving company "removal company" in Brit-speak, has come, done its duty and left again. We are 90% moved into Our new three bedroom home. Already He has changed the original layout plan...the library is in MY OFFICE.

Oh well, as long as I have the space to confortably receive and work with My theraputic clients, I will be fine. I am not always a hypnodomme...My full training and certification is in hypnotherapy, and in many ways, that venue is where I am most comfortable as a hypnotist.

We have 11 days to complete this mess before we fly back to Chicago, IL, USA to start MY end of the move...sigh...wish Us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home