Life With The Hypnodominants

Two dominant hypnotists, and online sellers, recently married, let you in on essential bits of their private life.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Landed...but

Reached My new home May 3rd. I am feeling like a plant that has been suddenly uprooted then re-planted in soil totally unfamiliar to it; partially because the move was so hasty that perhaps 65% of my total possessions may have been lost...partially because of the knowledge that I no longer have any type of home base in the United States.

I am trying to speed the recovery, and failing miserably. I have friends and subjects pushing Me to get a computer hooked up to sound...while I have not the slightest wish to perform hypnosis. Well, I do get a slight urge once in a while, but all told, I have done a total of three trances since landing.

I must accept the fact that I am simply not as resilient as I used to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home