Life With The Hypnodominants

Two dominant hypnotists, and online sellers, recently married, let you in on essential bits of their private life.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRR!

My husband has gotten on My LAST nerve this night!

He KNOWS I am behind on a custom audio project; so what does he do?? First of
all, he turns on VH-1 and starts watching classic rock videos of the 70's,
knowing this would distract Me fatally. Now how do I know this is a deliberate
distraction attempt?

Because usually, Music Video is the LAST genre of television you would find
Him watching is why!

When I gave up trying to script, I decided to go to Playlist.com and try to
find enough female-performed songs to make a Girl playlist. Here He comes
AGAIN! This time, trying to give Me artists to include, knowing that most
of what he was suggesting were C and W singers. I had a theme in mind,
and His suggestions would muddle that theme unmercifully. I give up now,
tonight is wasted and useless.

I'll try again tomorrow; and THIS time, I am sending Him out for a minimum
of two hours so that I can script and record in some semblance of peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home